|Title Closing Processor Position Description:
• Title closing processors are primarily responsible for coordinating and scheduling real estate closings all while providing exceptional service to our buyer and seller clients.
Title Closing Processor Essential Functions:
• Coordinate and process real estate closings according to company and investor guidelines: includes communicating with lenders, buyers, and sellers to coordinate and
• Produce settlement statements and other documents associated with real estate closings.
• Maintain contact with clients, buyers, agents and lenders to facilitate smooth closings.
• Provide time sensitive updates to all parties involved in transaction.
• Title Closing Processor Competencies.
• Excellent client service skills, including oral and written communication.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member and with clients.
• Careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong work ethic and high integrity.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
Full Time Position, 40 Hours per week
Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, PTO, 401(k), training.
Required Education and Experience:
• On the job training provided.
Job Type: Full-time